Oh, dear. It's been quite a long time since I posted. Sorry! The upside to this is that I will have a novella ready for you to read the next time I write, which should be some time this week depending on homework.
All is well. I'm still working out a few kinks of living here but for the most part I've been moving on to my goal of language proficiency with fewer distractions. More later.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dude!!! I have been dying - wondering - geez are they okay???
Good to know you have just been a busy student!
Looking forward to more observations!!
Peace.
Such a slacker Nathan :-p
You're in a new country taking a full class load and trying to adjust to new ways of doing tons of (daily) things and you can't even take the time to update your blog everyday? You're so fired :-p
Post a Comment